"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much"
- John Lubbock
Trio Therapy Partners believes in collaboration with community organizations.
Trio Therapy Partners values the standards, continuing education and support that the following organizations provide.
- American Hippotherapy Association (AHA)
- Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International (PATH)
- Vail Valley Partnership
- Matthew David Bogomol Charitable Gift Fund
- Eagle Valley Behavioral Health/Vail Health Foundation
- Slifer Smith Frampton Charitable Foundation
- Mental Health Advisory Committee
- Rocky Mountain Health Foundation
- Anonymous Family Foundation
- CAND AID Foundation
- Disability Support Contract Committee of Colorado
Donors and In-Kind Contributors
Trio Therapy Partners is grateful for the following support from the past supporters that helped us grow our roots
- Edwards Building Center
- Emily and Craig Large
- Gary Hoza
- Hoffer-Shaw Properties
- Cathy Young
- Alicia Morris
- Shana Devins and The Mountain Valley Horse Rescue
- Nicole and Steve Clemins
Thank you for making this therapy possible to many individuals!